Vineyard Reception Fashion: Elegant Guest Wear
What to Wear to a Vineyard Engagement or Wedding Reception:
- Smoking hot dress, not too short and classy at the same time. I'm loving this ruffled Susie dress from Forever Unique.
- Wedge heel sandals. There is nothing worse than sinking into grass while trying to look cool, calm and collected.
- Minimal Jewelry. Going for few statement pieces with a hint of romanticism. My Venezia Luce pendant does just that.
- A pretty clutch that can hold my phone, lip gloss, a pen and some cash.
- Neutral nail color or just a base coat like one that NARS carries.
- Long last lip color that wont fade or come off on those wine glasses I'll be sipping from all afternoon/night.
- A feminine perfume that helps you smell like a walking dream. This one by D&G is sure to do just that.
My small garden of wildflowers will be a great way to remember the union of the happy couple and you just know how much I love environmentally friendly weddings. To get invites like these to a gorgeous vineyard engagement party in the Niagara Region is just icing on the cake. I can't wait for this!